Waste and recycling management since 1990
Waste Management Is Easy With Sun At Your Back
Sun Services roll-off containers handle any clean-up, remodeling, or construction project. Our fleet of trucks can maneuver into any size job site and we are well prepared with an inventory of small to large containers. Our service is second to none in the industry, with most service requests fulfilled the same day and all are guaranteed to be completed no later than the next business day. Pre-set service dates may be scheduled in advance.
- 10, 20, 30, and 40 yard containers to handle any size project
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) recycling containers
- Concrete, construction & demolition debris, asphalt, dirt, metals, drywall, wood (green cut & dimensional), electronics, household trash, furniture and other waste materials
- Tri-Axle trucks for increased hauling capacity
- Flat price containers for dirt, concrete and other recyclable waste
- 100+ yard walking floor trailers available for large projects and demolition jobs
- Custom fabricated containers and single axle trucks for small job sites including alleys and driveways
- Certified to dispose of hazardous materials
We can drop containers for you just about anywhere in our service area - to your specifications.
You call us when you need to empty out the box and we'll be there to pick it up and get it emptied.
We'll show up with an empty container and wait while you fill it.
A materials recovery facility is a specialized plant that receives, separates and prepares recyclable materials for marketing to end-user manufacturers.
Opened in October 2013, we are conveniently located in Beltsville, Maryland. Operating as a zero landfill facility, we will be providing our customers with LEED credits.
Sun Recycling specializes in LEED projects. LEED® is the preeminent program for the design, construction, maintenance, and operations of high-performance green buildings.